Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Consumer Products Company
- Responsible for overall Marketing communication activities (Digital UX, Digital contents, Catalogue, Social media, CSR)
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies (clearly defined vision, mission, goal and strategy for short term and long term, LRBP, AOP)
- Plan and manage contents creation (Digital, Catalogue, Social media)
- Initiate global contents localization
- Create and control communication marketing budgets and track actual numbers
- Team management (3 staff)
- Lead to prepare reports to monitor forecast accurately and analyze all sales trends.
- Plan and execute sales and product promotion based on owned analytic results / Control budget for these activities
- Set KPI, Scope and Specification for each project. Watch PDCA cycle and measure effectiveness including ROI.
- Review and improve current owned and social media for better service and support for distributors as needed
- Decrease operation cost by increasing use of online tools which decrease use of call center.
- Support to develop and initiate company-wide strategy, LRBP, AOP
- Solve the company-wide issues that we are facing as a member of management team
- Build and initiate 360 marketing plan for products in collaboration with Product marketing.
- Develop product category strategy in collaboration with Product marketing.
- Planning and delivering Event and Promotion in collaboration with Sales department.
- Support to develop digital UI and IT program in collaboration with IT
- Bachelor's degree in marketing related field.
- 5 years+ marketing communications experience
- 3 years+ team management experience
- Create and control department budgets and track actual numbers.
Skills and Techniques
- Deep knowledge of branding and marketing
- Basic knowledge of Contents creation
- Deep knowledge of digital media and SNS/Web marketing.
- Take actions by one's own if needed
- Solid presentation skill in English and Japanese
- Work closely with Sales, Product marketing.
- Meet deadline while respecting contingencies.
- Keep good relationships with stakeholders and distributors.
- Japanese - Native
- English - Business
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Marketing experience for MLM or Retails
- Product/ Project Manager experience
- Multi-countries working experience is a plus.
各種社会保険完備、交通費全額支給、製品クレジット付与(上限12万円/年間)、製品支給あり（不定期）、Employee's Day（不定期）-朝食・昼食・軽食などFree Mealの日があります。
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.