Global Consulting Firm
- Work with the firm client account teams, Solution Architects and Deal Shapers in shaping deals and more specifically the 3rd Party Supplier services of these deals
- Actively participates in client proposal development, as required
- Develop and maintain high quality collaborative relationship across a range of global and local 3rd Party Suppliers
- Identify and mitigate contractual and commercial risk associated with 3rd Party Supplier products, software & services
- Review alternative options to supplier issues and recommends solutions
- Maintain knowledge base of suppliers, their capabilities and remain current with marketplace offerings.
- Work with wider EP&S team to identify the suppliers which can deliver the required products & services at the best price, and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions required by the firm to support its business
- Act as an advocate for EP&S within the NA region encouraging the adoption of strategic supplier initiatives and EP&S services
- May assist in creating methods, tools and techniques for training others, including sales teams.
- Bachelor degree in Business Admin., Law or Information Technology
- Able to work in Japanese and English languages
- 7 - 10 years in highly complex contract negotiating, with focus on Third Party Supplier services and proven ability to identify adverse situations and develop effective commercial & contractual solutions
- Prior experience as a Supplier or Contract Manager working preferably in the outsourcing domain
- Proven ability to negotiate high value contracts and resolve complex issues with global 3rd party suppliers
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MBA or Master degree in Business or IT is a plus
- IACCM Supplier Relationship Management certification or supplier domain related qualification
- Knowledge of IT categories including, data center technologies, hosting and cloud services, and software as a service.
※Business Level of Japanese is required. (JLPT Level 1 is preferred)
10 Million Yen ~ 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.