Global Energy Market Research Firm
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this Commercial Manager role is responsible for driving the revenue growth of our Global business from assigned bank of business in Japan by managing the farming of existing key accounts via Key Account and Global Account Management best practices including building and implementing complex Global Account Plans. This role is also required to be passionate about driving and delivering our Commercial transformation goals as we seek to implement diagnostic-based sales approach and a client-centric sales process. Additionally, he/she will actively participate in new initiatives that will enable us to accelerate its growth rate in Japan.
Consultative Sales and Negotiations
- Meets and exceeds revenue quota through the management and execution of sales process
- Promotes and sells portfolio of products (existing and new) to current and target customers. Develops and consultatively sell appropriate product/service solutions, cultivates referrals, generate new opportunities, actively follow up on leads and drive a healthy pipeline that is characterized by strong velocity and volume
- Growth achieved with full attention to retention of existing Key Account's book of business whilst maximizing our customer penetration in terms of depth and breadth
Increased Customer Engagement
- Establishes and maintain good relationships with existing and new customers; and optimize revenue prioritizing opportunities and engaging customers proactively and frequently
- Mitigate cancellations/downgrades by ensuring existing customers continue to derive value from our products and services
- Devise value-add plan for customers with enterprise-wide licenses by working closely with other functions such as Client Services, Sales Specialists, Marketing and Content team to drive increased usage and broader adoption
Strategy and Planning
- Contribute to overall APAC region's sales and strategy component by executing assigned responsibility or activities to realize overall sales and strategic objectives for the Japan region
- Leverage the knowledge built on customers and inputs from other functions to ensure alignment with customer needs and our strategy
- Monthly activity reporting with feedback on customer and market developments that impact our business
- Accurate & timely monthly forecasting plus any Ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Regular and transparent Account plan updates and related customer/market intelligence
- Ensures all leads, opportunities, activities, contacts, customer analysis, buying cycle status are accurately and promptly captured in Salesforce Establish product development needs
- Actively engages marketing activities such as customer round tables, forums, events, BETA tests, Proof of Concepts (POC) and campaigns
- Activity drives back customer feedback for new product incubation and/or existing product enhancement
- Continuous learning to maintain a high level of relevant domain/product knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects
- Sales experience including growing Key Accounts and/or Global Enterprise customer accounts, especially related to energy industry
- Negotiation, communication and presentation skill
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks with strong time management skill
- Result-oriented, able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to travel around the region frequently
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.