Global Pharmaceutical Firm
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope
- Engages with Business leadership, to understand their priorities and needs and ensures that Japan MDM Roadmap is accordingly aligned and deliverable with Deep Blue Global Program, IT and Business capacity
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
- 6+ years business and IT experience; deep knowledge of project management
- IT Standards & financial management; good knowledge of business process analysis & design
- IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements; proven leadership & organizational change management skills; good negotiation and vendor management skills; ability to navigate in a complex organization; dealing with ambiguity
- Experience of managing geographically distributed cross-functional teams. Experience in implementation of large scale data management projects, ideally Master Data Management, with high impact organizational change.
12 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
health insurance, annual leave, flexible working arrangements
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.