Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Strategically partner with business units to deliver business outcomes for digital capabilities. Proactively understand business priorities and objectives to define and execute strategic roadmaps. Drive process change and ensure value of digital capability investments is captured.
- Provide leadership for ongoing operations and various project initiatives including large-scale application deployments, systems integration, process reengineering and infrastructure upgrades.
- May directly or indirectly manage internal or external individuals for projects or ongoing operations
(Roles & responsibilities)
- Owns IT relationship with the BU and accountable for business outcomes
- Aligns with Global IT operating models and investment processes to deliver digital capabilities
- Partners with BU to enable process change and process integration
- Maintains expertise on relevant business areas and processes
- Accountable for committed outcomes of all digital capabilities leveraged by the business
- Connect stakeholders with broader IT services
- Ensure Business issues/opportunities requiring IT support are identified and appropriate IT strategies are defined
- Align global strategy and capabilities to provide the most appropriate IT solutions
- Build and maintain IT roadmaps in alignment with the business units' strategic plans.
- Knowledge of the Japan pharmaceutical market (Required)
- Knowledge of commercial practices such as digital marketing and CRM and supporting IT tools (Required)
- Knowledge of IT project and program management (Required)
- Knowledge of common application development methodologies and solution architectures (Desired)
- Knowledge of broad IT areas such as infrastructure and security (Desired)
- Strategic partnering skills for anticipating needs, identifying opportunities, and driving delivery (Required)
- Leadership skills for delivering outcomes with global cross-functional teams (Required)
- Relationships building skills across functions and geographies (Required)
- Communication skills at all levels of the organization including senior management and both technical and non-technical (Required)
- Analytical skills for assessing business needs and identifying solution options (Required)
- Prioritization decision making skills to manage multiple simultaneous efforts and appropriatly direct resources (Required)
- Vendor management skills for both local and global IT vendors (Required)
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an IT organization (Required)
- 5+ years leading IT programs, projects, and initiatives (Required)
- 5+ years leading teams and individuals (Required)
- 5+ years of experience with global IT projects (Required)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Required)
- Experience with CRM processes and platforms such as Veeva and Salesforce.com (Required)
- Consulting experience (Desired)
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science (Required)
- Master of Business Administration (Desired)
- PMP certified (Desired)
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, and influence Japan and global stakeholders in English and Japanese (Required)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.