Major Global Food Ingredients Company
The primary role of the CD Manager is to drive and build the Human Nutrition business across APAC region with primary focus on Japan.
Example of Main duties:
- Drive the Human Nutrition growth in New Product launches throughout APAC Region with focus in Japan.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities by working closely with Business Manager, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Flavor creation and Application team.
- Business Development Strategy for potential clients and markets.
- Identify potential M&A candidates and support in execution
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Drive & lead meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/principals.
- Present to and consult with mid- and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- 5 years' commercial experience working in the Food, Beverage, Flavor and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good command of spoken and written English & Japanese
- Master/Bachelor of Business Administration or Nutrition/Food science or other related
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in multinational companies
- Experience in handling key accounts
- Highly motivated self-starter and aggressive to drive project management across the company
- Team player oriented with strong organizational capabilities
7Million yen ~ 13 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.