Japanese Pharmaceutical Company
- The Commercial Analytics & Insights Business Analyst will support Japan's Pharma Business Unit (JPBU) ample Business Intelligence needs. This will include, but not be limited to roadmap & capability definition, business analysis, business consulting, requirement gathering, and project management.
- The role requires a person who can combine an ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels in the organization, who has deep domain experience in Analytics in one industry (not necessarily Pharma) and who is well versed with technology and the platforms and systems that support the business.
- Capture business requirements for existing and new dashboards to track new launches and existing products and other relevant KPIs through the use of technology and digital solutions
- Identify ways to enhance/increase our datalakes
- Interact & partner with managers in multiple JPBU departments such as Sales, Marketing, Distribution/Wholesaler Management, Market Access or Patient Advocacy
- Identify opportunities & provide recommendations on how to leverage system resources, reuse local or global solutions and align analytics needs across JPBU's commercial functions by facilitating cross functional, cross regional discussions and forums
- Align global Analytics & Insights technology roadmap with JPBU's Commercial's needs
- Oversee the deployment of data to the Commercial data warehouse
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Cooperate with our IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible for us to leverage big data use cases
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
Education, Behavioural Competencies And Skills:
- Fluent Japanese & High Level Business English
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant Insights and Analytics leadership experience
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience preferable
Core Elements Related To This Role .
- Ability to to connect, orchestrate and influence different stakeholders from various departments and vendors to drive for affordable and usable Commercial Analytics solutions
- In depth knowledge of the different data sets within Commercial accompanied by the technical knowledge of the platform components of Enterprise Analytics such as Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Informatica, Azure, MS PowerBI, etc.
- Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives
- High level project management skills
- Understanding of Commercial Master Data, dimensions, complexity
Dimensions And Aspects
- Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge in Big Data Concepts and application of these concepts with Big Data tools for storage, ingestions and analytics
- Knowledge of visualization techniques and tools like Qlik, Tableau or Microstrategy
- Knowledge of Commercial relevant data sources like ERP Financial data, Salesforce/ CRM, IMS, etc.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders in the organization
- Develop self and support others' development to achieve their full potential
- Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity
- Has no issue speaking up and encourages the team to do the same
- Decision-making and Autonomy
- Feels comfortable operating alone, within the boundaries set by Commercial IT's management
- Ability to develop solutions with a wide cross-functional team of colleagues and collaborate effectively
- Able to influence stakeholders in a matrix organisation, with abiliy to ensure delivery and maintenance of Commercial Analytics solutions at all levels of the organisation
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment across all levels of the organisation
- Is required to build strong working partnerships with IT Business Partners and Enterprise Analytics team
- Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas and then brings them proactively to his/her business stakeholders
- Additional Information
- Domestic Travel of up to 5% may be required from this positio
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.