IT Service Company
We are seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect who will provide proactive communication with customers; coordinate fit for purpose estimates; assist in Cloud Solutions Architecture development; sizing, Cloud upgrade planning, Cloud process changes and etc. You will be handling customer communications, technical discussions, documentation, filling required questionnaires, follow-up, and technical responses. You will prepare documenting solution architecture, processes, Cloud solution presentations, materials/collateral to assist the sales cycle to ensure our Sales team has consistent and accurate information around our Cloud technical capabilities, research third-party products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Design an effective solutions with knowledge with our technology stack and be a technical "to go" for the Sales Team
- Navigate the Cloud Solutions Architect Process and improve the Sales to Cloud Operations handover process
- Provide guidance to functional project teams. Contribute to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice or project). Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Provide KT (knowledge transfer) session to other engineers.
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems/MIS or related
- 3 - 6 years in ERP Software Deployment (Consulting, Technology, networking & Cloud Computing)
- Knowledge in integration, tools and cloud partner alignment is desired
- Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation; Network Virtualization and Software Defined Networks Architecture and Solution Design
- Familiarity or experience with ITIL Methodology and Data Center technology and operations.
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas as required
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.