※Native Japanese and business level English is required.
Global IT Company
- Company provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
The best path to application development and management is to start in the future - and stay there
Our Application Services works at the intersection of cloud, mobility and analytics to create simple, effective and future ready digital solutions. Our 80+ industry solutions and IPs, strategic relationships with technology vendors and indisputable global experience lets us do what is best for you: firmly plant your business into the future.
- Driving solution strategy and creating win themes mapped to client's business requirements in the Application Services space for company
- Creating solutions for proactive pitches and RFI/RFP responses
- Defining the overall solution approach and theme and decide on which company's internal organizations have to contribute
- Brief internal teams on the solution approach and manage the solution building process with various teams in the company
- Collect inputs from various teams and create complete solution description
- Collect Market intelligence on competition and use the same for solution definition.
- The role will require discussions and meetings with alliance partners and third party vendors.
- Define strategy for deal structuring, create win themes and identify relevant artefacts to support in winning the deal.
- Interface with the BU account teams, Client Partners and client to present the benefits and value proposition of the solution
- Attend customer meetings to understand business context, IT landscape, business and technical requirements
- Attend proposal presentation meetings with customers and prospects to present and discuss suggested solutions
- Support sales teams in demand creation activities by attending customer or prospect meetings to present company's capabilities and delivery approach
- At least 15 years of experience of which at least 10 years should be in sales, preferably on the applications side across areas of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft , IBM etc. Must have an understanding and appreciation of Application Development and AMS
- Creation of large proactive deals, creating strategy, planning and roadmap. Proven track record in consulting, advising and solution selling. Lead range of RFP/RFI initiatives within the account.
- Excellent customer interface skills, communication & ability to deliver presentation, drive meetings. Develop long term valued relationships with the client. Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode.
- Prior experience in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment or any experience with a Global Delivery Model based IT Services company will be an added advantage.
- Applications pre-sales / sales cycles and leading / senior architecture roles on applications transformation projects.
- Bilingual with business or native fluency in Japanese and English, with good network in the Japan market with customers and OEMs.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.