Global IT Service Company
The Cloud Delivery Manager (CDM) will be responsible for managing all technical/ functional aspects of service delivery, interacting daily with one or multiple Virtustream Enterprise Class Cloud clients. The CDM will monitor client services while proactively working with clients to manage resource consumption and capacity. They will act as the single point of contact for incident management and will provide centralized coordination of all remediation efforts.
In addition to leading review meetings with our clients, the CDM will also direct roadmap and planning efforts, create and present account scorecards and brief clients monthly on service performance, cloud technology and process evolutions that may be of interest or benefit to them.
The CDM will also assist with client change management processes such as providing specific, short-term steps and schedules for projects or changes expected to occur within the first 12 months of each plan; Budgetary cost estimates to complete such projects; Reviews of Customer's business cases; Future volume projections, technology, and geographic changes that could impact our customer's systems and technical architectures.
The CDM will be responsible for assisting business development in both a pre and post sales capacity and identify areas where Virtustream may be able offer improved service and/or reduce client's operational costs throughout the engagement lifecycle.
- Bachelors' degree in Information Systems, Economics, Business, Math or Statistics. OR signification Professional Equivalence
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and migrations is required, as well as, practical or contextual understanding of cloud architecture and IaaS operations model
- Experience in a Managed Services environment
- Previous account and/or program management experience
- Commercial experience - opportunity development (farming), Pre-sales support, account management strategy and plan development, contract negotiation, Onboarding and Delivery.
- Direct experience in managed services environment (either as a customer or vendor)
- Knowledge of enterprise technology infrastructure (i.e. converged networks, Storage Area ・Networks [SANs] servers, enterprise server software including Windows Server, Linux, and monitoring technologies) is preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, software, and systems (i.e. networking, virtualization, VMware, hypervisors)
- Ability to interface with clients at the CxO level is required, previous experience preferred.
10 Million Yen ~ 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.