[Position] Client Success Manager
[Salary] 12~16 million JPY
Global IT Company
Position Summary :
As a Client Success Manager, you'll be managing a portfolio of named clients - driving client lifecycle - leading to adoption, renewals, cross-sell, advocacy and client satisfaction across your portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive growth, value, retention and partnerships for our important clients to ensure active engagement and full recognition of ROI
- Meet/Exceed quarterly quota targets (renewals/cross-sell/advocacy)
- Build C-level and executive relationships, establishing trusted advisor status
- Identify, cultivate and engage on cross-sell opportunities within your portfolio for services and/or strategic solutions
- Ensure client retention through actively driving retention strategy, retention content including ROI models and proposals, and assisting with retention sales execution
- Build and foster our Client Champion Community. Secure client sales and marketing advocates, ensuring client referenceability and driving client participation in select client marketing programs, events, interviews, etc.
- Develop key account plans including; retention strategies, cross-sell opportunities, relationship mapping, client advocacy and value analysis to maximize portfolio penetration
- Provide ongoing proactive client management through executive business reviews, client onsite visits, executive relationships and overall client communications
- Deliver and communicate ROI throughout the client lifecycle
- Quarterback the team and coordinate across executive leadership, sales, service delivery, marketing, etc.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor client consumption of our services with the support of standard dashboards
- Maintain up-to-date client information in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Provide detailed and timely status reporting to all management as requested
- Assure client communications and escalations are performed on time, sufficiently and accurately
- Other job-related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time-to-time
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Remote - Japan
- Essential Language Skills: Japanese and English
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or SAP ERP or SaaS support market and/or support infrastructure
- Specific experience with Oracle and/or SAP required
- 10+ years of experience in Consultative Sales, Account Management, or Business Development.
- Experience in cross-selling - identifying opportunities through trusted advisor partnership with clients and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional team to drive better results for cross-sell and retention, etc.
- Experience in renewing and/or negotiating client support contracts
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Services, etc.)
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to provide proactive account management to a large portfolio of clients
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing technology company
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Strong documentation skills MS Office Suite (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint); Salesforce CRM, Smartsheet, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development, Information Technology, Management, Consulting, Sales