Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
[Position] Client Success Manager (Global Accounts)
[Salary] 10~13 million JPY
Fast-growing fintech company
The CSM role sits within the Sales team is a client-facing position. The primary role of the CSM is to ensure that our existing clients are maximizing the value of our products and continuously growing with us. The role will require a thorough understanding of our products and services to effectively support the clients. Working closely with the Global Accounts Team across different offices, the CSM will own the accounts' health, ensure growth and develop opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' organizational structure, each users' role, and day-to-day function.
- Act as consultants and problem solvers. CSM's will understand the objectives and pain points in our users' existing workflow, then strategize and train clients on how to reach solutions and desired outcomes by using our products.
- Discover ongoing opportunities to weave in our products/services into our clients' daily workflow.
- Ensure subscriptions are configured and optimized with appropriate alerts, saved searches, target lists etc. Grow customer lifetime value by proactively engaging clients and serving as their advocate internally.
- Nurture relationships with stakeholder.
- Drive ongoing education and continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively and empathetically engage clients at risk, ensuring urgent client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discovering trends for churn, optimizing processes for danger accounts moving forward.
- Collaborate and build relationships with healthy accounts. Discover trends for Success to implement as best practices for similar account types/use cases moving forward. Source client testimonials, referrals, etc.
- The Global Accounts Team manages the commercial relationships with our tier-1 clients. This includes all the large investment banks, alternative Investment fund managers, law firms, auditors, placement agents and primary third-party firms that service the alternative asset industry.
- Must have a "Client-first" attitude.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese, both verbal and written
- Prior experience in Client Success or Client Service within the financial data vending industry (is a bonus)
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Working knowledge of the financial market data space, alternative assets, and financial services industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field required
Social insurance, flextime, remote working
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
20 days of annual leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance