※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
As a Client Solutions Consultant, you will have proven experience in a client facing role, can build a trusted client relationship and understand a client's critical needs. Having identified needs they will be analysed in order to devise an optimal Client solution which leverages industry best practice our capability.
The Client Solutions team work closely with our global Sales teams who identify potential opportunities and we then provide the detailed technical and business support throughout the sales cycle. Similarly, we work closely with our product team identifying gaps and opportunities directly contributing to the product roadmap and our future success.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client's stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in advising client and guiding them through the multi-faceted change process to deliver early and continuous value to their organisations.
This role will require regular travel to work face-to-face with our clients and prospective clients across the APAC region.
For each client engagement, you will lead a small team of our staff including Regulatory, Operational, Technical and Implementation specialists. For each engagement, you will guide the client through the following key tasks:
■Provide our client with strategic and tactical change management support to senior business leaders
■Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with our core product offering
■Plan and clearly articulate the path to value creation for our clients
■Prepare and lead discovery and requirement gathering workshops with clients and our teams.
■Take overall responsibility for the documentation of strategic and governance artefacts
■Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
■Across the various engagements, you will:
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Consultancy Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Consultancy Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product, regulatory and industry changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business, Management Consulting, Business Information Systems or a similar related qualification.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry and experience working for a software company
- Strong client-facing and conflict resolution skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.