Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Multinational Financial Services Company
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to our products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of our broader services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. No direct reports
- Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 1-5 years of total work experience.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services.
- Language requirement - Minimum business level English / Japanese
- JSDA certification is preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.