Global Asset Management Firm
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for the clients accurately and timely
- Respond to ad-hoc requests and inquiries from internal/external clients
- Maintain strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure production work flow is smooth and production requests are handled timely
- Participate in issue investigation and research, and escalate issues to ensure they are resolved accurately and effectively
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. process automation)
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary
- 3+ years of experience in financial services domain, preferably in asset management industry
- Understanding performance calculations, with exposure to investment accounting
- Prior experience of Client and Fund Reporting is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Client focus with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail; strong numeracy
- Open-minded and a strong "out-of-the-box" thinker who challenges status-quo
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
6 Million 〜 11 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.