- Global Asset management company with over USD 2 Trillion in AUM.
- They provide a wide variety of high class investment advisory, strategy and management services to major global clients.
Client Portfolio Manager
- Promote investment products and insights to external Institutional clients in Japan.
- Work closely with International and local Portfolio Managers to promote fund strategies to a majority of existing clients.
- Work closely with existing institutional clients (pension, insurance and other financial institutions) to present company's investment products and solutions to increase revenues.
- Deliver investment insights, such as performance, competitive advantage and other fund features to retain clients.
- Responsible for one or more of following asset classes; Equities, Fixed Incomes, Alternatives, Multi-Assets and/or Investment Solutions.
- Work closely with international portfolio managers, sales, research analysts and other stakeholders to provide insights into the Japanese market and create new products.
- Provide insights into the capital market, portfolio management and other key attributes to the clients.
- Support the development of fund structure, sales strategy etc.
- 5+ years of experience in investments such as Product Specialist, Client portfolio Manager, Investment manager, Investment adviser, Fund management or Portfolio Management, Security Analyst, Investment strategies or similar roles.
- Experience in multiple lines of business (mentioned in the prior point) is highly preferred.
- Must have experience handling institutional clients. Experience handling pension clients is highly preferred, but not required.
- Experience across one or multiple asset classes; Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Derivatives and Multi-Assets.
- Native level in Japanese communication.
- Business and above in English.
- Professional qualifications - CFA, CMA preferred.
Full Time Employee
12 - 18 Million Yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.