Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Securities Company
Commercial Banking Client Onboarding (CBCO)
Commercial Banking is focused on helping clients succeed. They provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
CBCO Team is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of the client onboarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfilment of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The International Onboarding Specialist (IOS) will have global responsibility for the international onboarding for Commercial Banking clients helping them expand their business into international markets. IOS will work directly with the client and the coverage team to determine the best approach to onboard the client's business, with a focus on integrating the clients' payments and receivables systems with the bank's processing systems through file-based transmissions.
Team size - You will be one of 2 team members but will not manage anyone.
They are looking for someone with at least 10 years experience with strong English communication skills as you will need to coordinate with US and European counterparts.
They are looking for someone who has experience with Host to Host connectivity and is familiar with ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, JDEdwards. Any industry certifications like (Swift, CAMs, CTP, Prince2) are beneficial.
- Client facing, single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience and satisfaction during the international onboarding process, for global and complex requests as well as liaising with local Compliance, Legal, and Product teams where required
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboarding and Treasury Services electronic banking product implementation such as; Internet Banking portal, file-based Host-to-Host solutions and industry standard communication products globally
- Lead clients through file-based, direct send requirements that include file formats, product cut-off times and connectivity requirements primarily for ACH, ARP, GCA Direct Transmission., including being a central point of contact with internal partners in product management, operations and technology to ensure a successful client experience
- Collaboration with the client and coverage team to develop and execute an implementation plan, establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
- Manage and coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates along with interacting with technology teams (application development, Quality Assurance, Production Support)
- Support Sales partners and the sales process with RFP (request for proposal) responses, client presentations and in person client visits and differentiate Easy-Switch capabilities and technical implementation value-delivery.
- Degree holder with over 10 years of industry experience in an implementation function, including client facing roles and preferably within the banking space
- Deep technical working experience mainly in area of e-Commerce, payments, B2B systems integration and ERP like Oracle, SAP, JDEdwards. and industry certifications (Swift, CAMs, CTP, Prince2) preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge in Treasury Services and cash management products along with proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment (time management and attention to detail)
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results
- Excellent English and Japanese written & verbal communication ability
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.