※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Chief Digital & Marketing Officer (CDMO)
The CDMO role is reporting into the Japan managing director but also plugging in to our digital experts in Head Office. Will join board meeting for the related agenda. In this role, you will develop and manage digital strategy with 360 degree marketing activities and use your understanding of our customers total path from acquisition to engagement to conversion and to make analytical decisions that generate significant impact to the growth of the overall business. You will also manage marketing team, 2 brand managers and 2 part time staffs, in order to harmonize holistic marketing strategy and activity.
- Playing manger. Doer/specialist for digital. People management of marketing team.
- Work with Brand managers to put digital at the heart of the Japan organization
- Work with the Japan brand managers to produce integrated 360 omnichannel marketing activities
- Develop Social Media Strategies (IG/FB/TW/YT) to increase followers/fans and engagement with the brand.
- Partner with Direct To Consumer digital and retail stakeholders to deliver against commercial traffic and revenue objectives that will fuel the business.
- Lead local digital marketing activities in Japan, supported by global team for analytics, development and brand design creative teams within the global organization
- Lead end-to-end campaigns objectives to execution, tracking, optimizing and reporting.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of online campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, organic, referral and video.
- 5+ years previous experience in direct, growth-focused digital marketing
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Brand/product marketing experience at the brand owned company, rather than Ad agency.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate performance, learnings, and ideas within the Japan organization and also plug into the global head office team and board member when needed
- People management
- Japanese (native level) and English (business level)
- An interest in Art is preferred but not essential
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.