- Prepare or approve relevant manual journal entries.
- Prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes ensuring financial statements are accurate, complete and in accordance with accounting standards (Statutory and USGAAP).
- Prepare tax filings ensuring they are in compliance with local market requirement.
- Prepare Legal Entity (LE) projections and the annual LE budget process.
- Facilitate external/internal/tax audits and manage interactions with the respective auditors.
- Manages all required deadlines by balancing a multiplicity of demands, particularly ensuring all financial reports are
- accurately completed within deadlines set.
- Identifies and recommends areas for improvement for the related work, focusing on innovation introduction.
- Learns from experience, integrates and applies learning to enhance own and team performance.
- strong technical Accounting, experience running the close, local statutory and US GAAP
- SAP Experience
- Fluent in Japanese , Business English
- Hyperion to budgeting and forecasting is nice to have.
Monday to Friday
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.