Channel Sales Account Manager
Global Software Company
Support our key OEM partners in Japan and manage the development and implementation of the sales and technical enablement in the region. Our Channel Sales team is looking for a Channel Sales Account Manager to join us in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will recommend, promote, and demote partners and orchestrate our resources in the region to achieve sales targets and enable technical partners. As a Channel Sales Account Manager, you will also forecast the region's channel bookings each quarter and serve as the subject matter expert for channel related things. You'll need to use your excellent communication skills and what you've learned from prior successes in technology channel sales and marketing to help us grow our business with our key partners in the region.
Primary job responsibilities
Work closely with existing and potential division and affiliate companies to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of our solutions throughout these companies
Manage internal teams, primarily solutions architects, consultants, and inside sales representatives to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 10+ years of sales experience with a proven record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- Proven record of managing a large OEM partnership in Japan to achieve a set of strategic goals
- Demonstrated success building solid partnerships with key vendors through creating strategics plans, designing programs in accordance with Red Hat's business, and enabling and managing partners to achieve these goals
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to build an effective and creative account plan
- Passion for open source technology
- Ability to work as part of a team without constant supervision, while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; basic English language skills
- Create contracts with key stakeholders to promote new solutions with partners
- Provide sales support to partner sales organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative information about our offerings, demonstrations, and customer price quotes
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development while leading the extended Sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth
- Develop sustainable revenue across technologies
- Accurately forecast and close sales in accordance with company goals
- Understand the partners' business and technology needs and communicate them to executives
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.