Global Food & Beverage Company
Primary Purpose of The Role
- As a Channel and Customer Marketing Manager, you will lead the channel and customer initiatives internally to ensure that our Key Account Managers can present their sales plan effectively. Making use of your deep understanding of sales channels, you will ensure consistency with the overall channel strategy, working with key internal stakeholders to expand our brands through innovative channel development initiatives, and finally to deploy those key initiatives to the field sales team.
- Channel strategy development and target setting
- Develop channel plan and target
- Develop channel plan and target to Key Account Managers
- Work cross functionally to develop channel innovation
- Identify Sales growth opportunities
- Research, develop and propose sales growth opportunity to topline leaders
- Facilitate growth opportunity projects with our Key Account Managers and other internal stakeholders
- Lead Channel and customer specific SKU development
- Facilitate channel and customer specific SKU development through collaboration with our Key Account Managers, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Customer Activation Development
- Develop channel and customer activation calendar through collaboration with Shopper marketing team to ensure Shopper marketing program is in place for customer activation
- Channel and Customer Analysis/Research
- Research and identify customer/channel trends and insights to embed into our growth plan
- Education background
- Possesses a degree or equivalent
- Technical Skills and Experiences required
- Strong trade marketing experience (FMCG industry preferred)
- Key Account Management experience is preferred
- Native level spoken and written Japanese level with Business level spoken and written English
- Competencies to be successful on the job
- Strong analytical skills in qualitative and quantitative data
- High flexibility with ability to navigate constantly changing environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.