Global Software Vendor
We are a leading software company helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 190 countries organize and manage all of their work. We have been named a Top 10 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE
We are hiring our first Partner Channel Manager in Tokyo to drive our nascent Solutions Partnership program. This initiative is critical for the company's success, and has great potential as a distribution channel and additional revenue stream. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and lead an important part of the business.
As our first Partner Channel Manager in Tokyo, you will play a critical role in driving and shaping our Solutions Partnership program. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and driving towards long-term goals. You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our sales team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and we help identify both challenges and opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, and drive our continued growth in the market.
What you'll achieve
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in Japan
- Design a scalable and in-depth onboarding experience in the Tokyo office for partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships
- Track and be responsible for metrics in Japan, primarily revenue, that indicate partner success
- Work with marketing to ensure partners in Japan have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Provide input and insights to our product team to ensure that our partners have the proper technical enablement
- University degree or diploma
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company, ideally 3+ of which have been in managing channel/partnerships
- Experience in closing deals
- High professional-level proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but can also hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling our product
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.