※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales of partner and generate revenue from them
- Identify and follow through on business opportunities
- Recruit potential partner and develop strong channel sales organization in Japan
- Visit customers with partner and do hi-touch sales
- Build strong working relationship with other teams of company
- Quick starter
- Strong leadership, sales skills and experience in the solution selling at IT industry
- Over 10 year's experiences of channel business development or alliances with enterprise software vendor and/or system integrator
- Basic IT literacy (MS office, Adobe Acrobat, CRM/SFA, etc.)
- Fluent level written and verbal English and Japanese (native level)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- ECM knowledge
- Have strong relationship with key persons (management level) of JPN major enterprises
- Experience working remotely from a home office environment
- Experience startup
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.