Multinational software company
We are looking for a Channel Account Manager to join us in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will build the partner ecosystem, including managing channel development and achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction. You'll also develop channel partners and maintain relationships with top partners and key accounts. As a Channel Account Manager, you will serve as an ambassador for our in non-named accounts.
Primary job responsibilities
- Work with existing and potential channel partners to meet the assigned sales quota by creating sales plans and strategies with local field sales teams
- Collaborate with distributors to identify, recruit, and bring new partners; build the partner ecosystem and grow the revenue contribution by the partner ecosystem
- Maintain long-term relationships with channel partners and key accounts to achieve customer satisfaction and ensure secondary revenue
- Understand and integrate sales initiatives across direct and inside sales channels of distribution
- Provide sales support to partner sales organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative information and demonstrations of offerings, and customer price quotes
- 5+ years of channel and software sales experience; proven record of working in business development
- Solid understanding of channel sales management and knowledge of the channel sales specifics in Japan
- Good network of channel partner contacts in Japan
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship development skills
- Knowledge of the open source market
- TOEIC score of 700+ is a plus
- Business experience or network with major distributors are a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.