※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We have provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 40 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Clinical Application Specialist to join our Cardiac Business. This role can be based in one of our offices in either Shinagawa, Tokyo or remote office in Japan (Tokyo location preferred).
In this role, you will work closely with Product Specialists, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Clinical Training, Sales, Marketing and Engineering to provide product training and technical support for commercially available our Medical Products as well as support regulatory and clinical training needs for emerging products. You will provide training and support to doctors, clinical researchers, hospital staff, our Field Sales Associates, and people at sales channel such as dealers selling our products. Travel for this role will include domestic and global travel and frequent travel to our plants.
<The ideal candidate will>
- Be passionate about providing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Creating and delivering product/ clinical training to customers and our Associates
- Preparing tools and academic related information for FSA for using at sales activities
- Supporting Field sales associates providing academic/ clinical information as needed.
- Providing clinical field support, including responding to emergency calls and physician inquiries
- Supporting product surveillance and medical device reporting
- Supporting regulatory, marketing and product development activities via clinical literature reviews, in-house clinical evaluations, and study protocols
- Supporting product launches with a focus on product and clinical training
- Providing clinical case support as needed based on the project or product
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.