This is an internal position within enPower, the RPO division of en world.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys finding highly qualified candidates through various sourcing channels to help support the growth of our client companies.
THE ROLE: CANDIDATE SOURCING SPECIALIST
The sourcing specialist will be in charge of sourcing quality candidates as specified per qualifications by the onsite recruiting team.
● As a sourcing specialist, you will need to maintain a steady pipeline of qualified candidates through a variety of sourcing channels and screen resumes.
● Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders and talent acquisition team members
● Build and manage efficient sourcing channels
● Proactively source and screen potential candidates
● Maintain accurate reports defined in the service level agreements (SLAs)
● Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadlines and expectations
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
● Apply comprehensive knowledge and thoroughly understand the concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks for the assigned projects
● Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures
● Handle open positions in an organized and logical manner
● Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs
● Partner with recruiters or senior recruiters to make sure the candidate interview process runs smoothly
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
● Ability to utilize local resources for proactive candidate sourcing
● Create a positive candidate experience
● Maintain accurate reports at all time.
● Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations
● 1 year of experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment
● Minimum 6 months experience sourcing candidates
● Business level English (written and spoken)
● Advanced fluency in Japanese. Native level preferred
● Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references
● Experience managing multiple searches and projects
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
● Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements
● High volume recruiting experience