Travel Tech Start - Up Company- Campaign Marketing
- Plan, execute and deliver branded campaigns over a variety of traditional and new channels, across both offline and online mediums;
- Analyse pros/cons of channel mix - including, but not limited to, ATL (print, sponsorships) as well as on-the ground activities (events, booths) and complementary digitals (content marketing, socials);
- Be KPI focused: use multiple metrics to assess the real value of campaigns (e.g. traffic uplift, direct response, registrations, returning users, life-time-value);
- Use customer insights and seasonal patterns from internal data sources and external tools (i.e. Google Trends, industry reports and statistics);
- Manage most campaigns internally but also identify the need to contract with agencies for larger scale activities and coordinate the process, from brief to execution;
- Collaborate with co-workers abroad to ensure the local approach aligns with the overarching global branding strategy;
- Monitor trends within the in-destination services sector and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques and practices.
- Track record in consumer marketing or campaign management with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience (understanding of different online & offline media channels is a plus);
- Digital savvy, good analytical and administrative skills;
- Resilient, performance-driven individual, able to deal with pressure and change;
- Confident, outgoing personality with negotiation skills, comfortable approaching new people outside own network;
- Good command of English and Japanese, both verbal and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams across different offices and different cultural backgrounds;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and wanting to learn.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.