Global Computer Software Company
As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for creating demand for Creative Cloud in consumer and SMB markets.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a campaign plan and reporting out on a quarterly basis.
You will also be responsible for database marketing to acquire new customers via e-mail.
What you'll do
- Plan and execute marketing programs and activities for our Creative Cloud business in consumer and SMB markets.
- A big part of your role will be database marketing for both consumer and SMB markets. You will design the segmentation of the database, plan and create email content that will drive demand for Creative Cloud in the creative professional and SMB market markets.
- Work closely with the channel sales team and Business Direct team to generate leads for the SMB market, and follow up via seminars and online marketing such as display ad and emails.
- Create sales tools to support the activities of the SMB sales team.
- Work with the US marketing teams to share plans, acquire budget, and report out the results on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database marketing and/or campaign marketing.
- Experience in creating sales/marketing collateral using vendors.
- Experience in lead generation marketing.
- Experience in software or services related to digital media such as digital imaging, video, design and web technologies is a plus.
- Ability to speak/write/read in English (TOEIC 800 points or more is preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.