Global Manufacturing company
- Mission Research and improve the solutions usability
- mprove the UX/CX by designing appropriate solutions
- Evaluate the prototypes and deliverables during the project
- Job Details Requirement gathering from the users (User research)
- Re-evaluate AS IS processes and suggest the TO BE process to increase UX/CX Design system process flows,
- UI and prototypes Suggest and lead the system developers on the solutions to be developed Validate the solution provided matches the requirements (Product delivery)
- Experience interacting with users for requirement gathering and project delivery purposes.
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience designing system workflows, UI and prototypes
- Project management skills
- Advanced communication skills to coordinate with the users and customers
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience working in business and IT teams Skills and Knowledge
- Japanese and English bilingual person
- System designing skills (UI, architecture)
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) skills
- Understand business needs, able to think from the customers point of view.
6 Million Yen ~ 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.