Global Insurance Company
We are seeking an experienced CX insight professional for an exciting career opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for developing best in class digital customer experiences across all CX related areas in collaboration with CX lead Communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing to all types of stakeholders.
- Work effectively with CX lead, team members, and global counterparts to scope and launch new platforms/features successfully.
- Develop a data-backed proposal to start a new initiative that will improve our customer experience.
- Ingest new road map and project update documents coming from your partner team.
- Monitors data, analyses and reports results e.g. NPS, CXI and recommends/takes corrective actions to ensure the achievement of mission and CX Objectives.
- Share best practices with global counterparts contributing to a broader global strategy of company
All of the following are required:
- Bachelor's degree of 4 years University
- Multi-National (International) working experiences
- More than 3 years' work experience in financial/insurance industry
- Data analysis skill
- Fluent both in Japanese and English
- Communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing to all types of stakeholders.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- TOEIC 700 or more is considered a plus
- Leadership skills
- Project Management skill
- Strong analytical skills; Ability to think strategically and holistically while being able to dive deep to make data-based decisions.
- Excellent ability to translate customer needs into business and operation requirement for continuous CX improvement.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.