※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Collect, combine and translate data on customers, consumers, prospects, market and competition (both B2C and B2B), to support decision making through the whole market organization.
Develop the consumer journey strategy (incl. brand positioning across all touchpoints), ensure the execution across channels, Operations, Customer Relationship Center and partner closely and smootly with the whole organization to align the market on a common omnichannel vision regarding customer experience.
Continuously improve the consumer experience from acquisition to onboarding to retention to drive both customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
■Collect, combine and analyse insights
- Collect and combine external data (e.g. market trends, consumers and competitors) and internal data (e.g. channels, key campaigns and ongoing programs)
- Ensure the database with all internal and external data is up-to-date
- Perform analyses (deep dives) based on data on e.g. segmentation for B2C and B2B channels, regions and sales channels
- Deliver forecasting
- Advise the organization on the selection of the right analyses, processes, set-up and/or research for insight requests
■Develop and ensure execution of the consumer journey strategy across channels and CC&S
- Develop the consumer journey strategy, including brand positioning across all touchpoints, in line with global frameworks
- Leverage (internal and external) data, insights and recommendations
- Define the activation (e.g. acquisition, promotion), onboarding and loyalty strategy for B2C
- Formulate recommendations for the B2B consumer journey strategy (prospect, onboarding, retention) and CRM plan, whilst working in close collaboration with B2B
- Execute the onboarding and loyalty strategy for B2B
- Contribute to the marketing strategy to drive the performance of the different channels within the full consumer journey
- Contribute to the CC&S strategy by leveraging consumer insights, and help with priority setting for new initiatives
■Continuously improve the consumer experience
- Analyze and design the omni-channel consumer journey and consumer experience, based on omnichannel customer feedback and internal and external data & insights, in close collaboration with CC&S
- Drive continuous improvement and ensure consistency across all touchpoints within the consumer journey by developing improvement initiatives
■Provide insights and support strategic decision making
- Support strategic decision making executing analyses, extracting insights and formulating recommendations, leveraging forecasts
- Support requests for data analyses from all departments and translate analyses and insights into actionable recommendations for all business initiatives, e.g. campaign management
- Support the definition of indicators to measure results
- Support periodic reporting of indicators to MT stakeholders, sales channels and HQ
- At least 8 years experience as Product or Brand Manager and extensive experience in CRM, business development or commercial offer definition.
- Excellent Business acumen
- Design thinking methodologies as a strong plus.
- Experience in or worked closely with business intelligence, market insights and/or consumers insights departments
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SPSS/SAS or similar statistics package, and of Cognos / SQL or other data query tool, not only supervision, able to train team members.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer communication and CRM programs is a plus
- Worked for a brand with an FMCG mindset
- Experience in team management
- Experience in project management of complex projects(as team/project lead)
- Experience in managing external agencies
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.