※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 12〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
An excellent opportunity exists for a ESG, corporate social responsibility and sustainability professional to join the company's Corporate Affairs and Communications team to build and execute the sustainability and community engagement strategy across Japan. This is a new role created to manage various programs, including our social impact & ESG framework, community engagement strategy and colleague volunteer programs.
This role will work in partnership with a wide range of internal stakeholders across the entire organizations to collate data, coordinate ESG/corporate sustainability goals, manage relationships with external charitable and community partners, manage colleague volunteering opportunities and coordinate internal sustainability working groups.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for raising external awareness of company as a great employer through media relations and speaking engagements.
Principal duties and Responsibilities include:
ESG, Corporate Social Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive a framework to drive our ESG & corporate social responsibility strategy, actions and KPIs
- Regularly review progresses and impacts of sustainability and community engagement efforts
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to our ESG and corporate social responsibility actions
- Build cross-functional partnerships within company to support setting ESG & corporate social responsibility goals, collecting data for annual reporting and achieving internal alignment against agreed strategy
- Manage the relationship with current community partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support ESG and corporate social responsibility efforts
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success (e.g. develop project timeline, business development plan, key stakeholder matrix, data reporting framework, volunteering reporting matrix, etc.)
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement within company
- Present progress and initiatives on a regular basis to senior management
- Identify engaging corporate, colleague, and I&D (inclusions & diversity) value stories in the company and businesses and pitch stories to media and external stakeholders for generating positive media exposure & speaking engagement opportunities to position company as a great employer
- Provide strategic communication counsels to senior leaders and proactively seek media and speaking engagement opportunities to help position company as a great employer
- Identify and nurture trusted relationship with key influential journalists, opinion leaders for delivering robust external communications
- CSR / ESGの経験3年以上
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Public Relations