Global apparel company
To further develop the relationship between our clients and the brand in Japan, define and implement the overall Client Development strategy (database management & analysis, direct marketing, loyalty program, clients events) according to Central Client Development guidelines in line with the company strategy, taking into account local specific needs in Japan
- Be the local contact for Client Development topics according to Central guidelines:
- identify and communicate local needs with Retail team and stores
- coordinate Client Development activities with the local teams
- motivate Store Managers and Client Development Correspondents in stores on day-to-day basis etc.
- Extract, analyze and report the data on Client Development , using the tools provided by Head Office to nourish the thinking of Paris HQs, Japan Head Office and stores
- In conjunction with Retail and each of the Store Managers, generate new ideas of Client Development actions based on the local needs, share them with Paris HQs and energize Client Development activities in Japan.
- Ensure local KPI's follow-up to monitor the performance of Client Development activities in his/her area and communicate them to Central Client Development department on monthly basis
- Data management of personal data and purchasing records of the clients
- Ensure Client Development guidelines' communication and application in his/her area: direct mailings, client events, customer tools, etc.
- Coordinate client events and direct marketing tools' set up according to the Central Client Development department general guidelines in line with the company's strategy in cooperation with the department involved.
- Languages : Fluent in Japanese & Business level of English
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM
Specific competencies :
- Ability to take initiatives and involve other teams to achieve the business results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business communication skills
- Ability to take balance between coordination or daily operations and long term strategy
- Ability to take decision, anticipate, prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.