Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
International Luxury Company
- Planning and execution of client loyalty program:
- Loyalty gifts & program tools planning/ forecasting /and stock management including supply control and budget management
- Online / Offline communication planning & execution utilizing CRM campaign system per segment along Marketing & CRM strategies:
- Loyalty communications (welcome, birthday, retention etc.)
- Marketing product launch communication
- Department store specific communication (event, reservation)
- Monitoring & coordination of client inquires thorough call center and department store.
- Project management of new CRM projects (i.e. LINE business connect and other CRM system development etc.)
- Monitoring and ensuring of client database quality in cooperation with Central/ Local IS teams and external agencies.
- Use internal CRM business intelligence tool to understand client behavior and make report to management.
- CRM Manager
- Education: University graduate with major in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Language: Fluent in Japanese and English (writing and speaking) TOEIC 850 equivalent
- Experience: at least 3 years' experience in direct marketing or operational marketing (CRM and/or Luxury consumer product business preferred). Market research, consulting firm is also a possibility.
- Business Intelligence IT literacy preferred.
- Digital marketing skill preferred
- Adobe Campaign (Neolane) skills are a plus.
- Online business / internet skills are a plus.
- Creative skills are a plus.
- Committed team player.
- High communication skills both in domestic and in international business situations.
- Ability to interact with diverse people and organizations, including marketing and technical teams
- Personal traits: mature, flexible, responsible, self-starter, independent, strong sense of integrity.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.