※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The eCRM Manger is accountable for developing the overarching strategy to e-CRM and Web Site digital capabilities while ensuring alignment and integration with Marketing, CRM, Digital, and key programs in support of Company Japan overall strategy. The role is accountable for e-CRM Program Management, focusing on UGC&O2O and conceptualizes initiates and manages the development and delivery of best in class behavioural and profile based targeting strategies to drive higher response and conversion rates driving measurable return on Investment. This requires a cross-functional player who will partner closely with Finance, Customer Service, Technology, Legal, Website Merchandising, and Marketing channel owners. This role will oversee all business drivers to support our eCommerce websites. Work closely with the our brand teams in overseas to ensure that online is an integrated part of Japan Market strategy and to roll out omnichannel initiatives with stores.
- To analyze customer data and develop e-commerce strategy of the company's online store
- Investigate and research inflow customer visit data from the company online store (Website)
- Analyze online transaction, customer behavior and UGC on website to enhance more O2O and LTV approach
- Analyze from collected data and provide strategy to drive e-commerce through owned platform e.g. websites
- Managing CRM data structure and handling data migration systematically
- Planning consumer eCRM lifecycle
- Coordinating with E-commerce merchandising team in order to discuss and analyses strategy
- Champion the member experience in the execution of CRM and act as the marketing liaison with Customer Service and Website Merchandising.
- Provide detailed analytic reports to the team on sales drivers in order to evaluate campaign effectiveness; propose new tests and refine audience segments using test and control-based approach.
- Strong analytical and methodical problem-solving skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years working experience, with at least 3-5 years experience in ecommerce
- Strong background of Online/ ecommerce experience
- Exposure to retail, fashion and or multinational companies a plus.
- Strong commercial/business acumen analytics with strategic thinking
- Strong eye for data & research, including presentation of information in an organized, user-friendly, & timely fashion
- Be comfortable with working in cross-functional teams and has proven ability to influence internal and external partners at different level
- Good understanding of end-to-end E-commerce technology solution in the industry, including E-marketplace integration, website merchandising & content management, social commerce (e.g. Line integration) and digital payment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- An expressed understanding of the company brand (including aesthetic, taste level)
- Thinker that comes up with ideas
- Marketing experience working with world class brands a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and open to change in direction
- Strategic Thinking
- Drive Results
- Influence & Collaboration
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.