Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
We are seeking someone with salesforce system experience who can act as the main point of contact for the CRM platform and client database management. This will be an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading luxury brand and be involved with DX project in an industry going through huge change. This will be an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading luxury brand and be involved with DX project in an industry going through huge change.
Global Retail brand
This position will work closely with the Client Development Senior Manager to leverage the CRM system to increase client acquisition, monitor KPIs, create reports and manage marketing campaigns.
MAIN OBJECTIVES :
- Together with the Client Development Senior Manager, the CRM Manager develops and implements locally the Client Marketing Strategy of the Maison.
- His/her main objective is to increase Client acquisition, Satisfaction & Loyalty, within an omni-channel environment, including boutiques, specialists, digital and Contact Center.
- He/she focuses on adapting global campaigns to a Japanese audience as well as developing and implementing local Client Marketing campaigns.
- Together with the CRM Assistant Manager, he/she acts as the main responsible for the CRM Platform and the Client Data Base.
- He/she liaises with International Client teams, partner agencies in Japan and abroad, and have under his/her responsibility the management of the daily activities of the CRM Assistant Manager.
CRM tools - client data capture
- In charge of the management of the e-Client Card in JP and the adoption of the tool by our sales staff for all networks (Retail, Travel Retail, Partners, …)
- Monitor all Client Data KPIs on both quantitative and qualitative aspects such as the e-mail registration rate, etc.
- Create dedicated programs to support our sales staff in achieving their store and individual results.
CRM reports - client data knowledge
- Support the development, maintenance and enhancement of CRM and client intelligence tools (Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, …)
- Create and share qualitative client lists, data and analysis across office departments and networks (Loyalty lists, Opportunity lists, Yearly Strat Plan support)
Client activation - client marketing campaigns
- Be the leader of all Salesforce related activities and projects
- Lead the usage of the Salesforce platform and coordinate all Client actions within this tool, in collaboration with HQ central teams and external agencies
- Coordinate the activation calendar of all Client actions across office departments such as Client, MarCom, Retail, etc.
- Adapt all worldwide client campaigns to meet the needs of our audience in Japan
- Create and implement locally new automatic client journeys based on the global company strategy
- Define specific and local client contact plans and ad hoc campaigns in line with our business priorities in Japan
- For all the actions mentioned above, define a precise client target on which to push the right offer, at the right time and on the right channel of communication.
- Through Salesforce functionalities (Web Studio, Advertising Studio, …), test and try new actions to reach the largest audience possible through new communication channels.
Client satisfaction & Performance Monitoring
- Through different reports and with careful attention on Sales/ROI, monitor and communicate results of the CRM activities to the management, across office departments and Central teams.
- Manage the Client Experience Barometer and work hand in hand with Retail department on the development of specific programs to reach the highest satisfaction possible among our clients
- In charge of managing and developing one team member responsible of the global Campaign Coordination and daily CRM operations
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (ASANA, Microsoft Teams, …)
- Knowledge of SAP BI and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Knowledge of LINE business account
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Japanese: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Great sensitivity to clients' needs & aspirations
- Client satisfaction oriented
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business sense and "sales increase" oriented mindset
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people and cultures
- Team player
Remote work available
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.