Global FMCG Company
- Develop and Manage Programs incl CRM-related Content & Information, Services & Solutions, Experiences & Interactions and Desired Results, Activity & Activation (Online & Offline); Loyalty & Retention Programs;
- Develop and Manage CRM content and interaction on Consumer Touchpoints incl Brand.com, Social Media Pages, eStores on Marketplaces & DTCs, Physical Stores' Shelf space & POPs, Product Packaging etc;
- Develop and Manage CRM Tools for Regular Reporting, Analytics & Insights, Campaign Segmentation and Execution, Programs and Campaigns' Results & ROI, Customer Database & DMP
- Manage, Report & Track on KPIs, incl Social Engagement (Engage % & Reach, Business (sign-up, Trial), Loyalty (Repeat %, Churn %, Tenure, LTV, NPS). Develop new KPIs as business needs & market evolves.
- Manage overall CRM planning, strategy, development roadmap, roll-out schedule
- Manage continued improvement in experience, interaction, services, and functions in Customer Touchpoints' experience that are matching with evolving Customer Expectations & Market/Competitive Dynamics
- Collaborate with Regional, Internal Stakeholders, Cross-functionals teams, Technical Partners and Vendors/Agencies to ensure timely and appropriate support and communications;
- Lead & Drive Meaningful, Profitable, Enduring Direct Customer Relationship
- Manage & Drive Acquisition, Education, Engagement, Repeat Purchase, Loyalty
- Develop & Manage CRM Programs, Touchpoints, Tools, and KPIs achievement
- Manage and provide Customer Experience and Interactions that are up to Expectations
- Champion upgrades/changes incl services, solutions, experience, interactions that advances CRM.
- People management: develop one direct report
- University educated
- Solid CRM & Consumer Engagement experience with at least 8-10 years with Brands in the Consumer & Retail Sectors (preferred), with a track record of achievements
- Strong experience in CRM Management, Loyalty Program, Services and Solutions Development, driving
- increasing customer lifetime value and NPS.
- Solid Knowledge in CRM Platforms & Tools in Program Management, Reporting, Analytics & Insights, Data Management and DMP.
- Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred
- Fluent in English and Japanese
8 Million 〜 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.