Foreign Car Manufacturer
- Segmentation of prospects and owners.
- Analyzes and identifies gap between market and company owned customer database in order to orient marketing approaches.
- Develops on-going performance measures for CRM programs to assure meaningful refinement and improvement of associated initiatives.
- Tracks funnel development and fix bottle necks with continuous monitoring.
- Leads the main suppliers towards each brand objectives.
- Establishes operational plans and integrates central activities and dealers organically for higher performance.
This position is also responsible for managing and developing brand presence and communications through digital channels, identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets and leading/ supporting the overall communication and product plan.
- Defining target customers /leads, tracks funnel development and database profiles
- Monitors sales leads developments and plans necessary actions to speed up the sales lead development (marketing forecasting and pipeline management)
- Drives 5 years-loyalty contact plan and monitors its development for generating positive buzz, promoting repurchase and also maximizing share
- Checks and condenses main KPIs, such as traffic, conversion, retention, frequency, etc.
- Markets in voice of customers to our product and services
- Plans Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and displays advertising campaigns
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital /online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Reviews technologies and explores new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Responsible for managing all communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- Responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the company website and for the promotion and growth of the company's web properties.
- Responsible for the smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, maximizing online sales opportunities and search marketing.
- Functional Expertise:
- Segmentation/ Database marketing/ IT (MS Office, Sales Force)
- Business Intelligence
- Results driven
- Ability to problem solve and dive deep to address issues
- Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Passionate, self-motivated
- Natural, inspires confidence, takes accountability
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Effective communicator across all audiences, including sales, aftersales and dealers
- Dealer marketing experience a plus
- Team player
- 2-3 years' experience in e-commerce, luxury consumer goods, PC, ITC, EC or automotive business as brand/marketing, CRM with trade marketing or database marketing background, Salesforce is a plus.
- English fluency and native level of Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.