Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Famous luxury brand
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing organization's CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers. This role requires an ability to understand wide area of businesses activities such as entire retail, marketing, and Information technologies section.
- Working as one of team members of marketing department. Responsible for reporting to marketing director in Japan and provide essential information required for entire marketing activities.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across company encouraging customer generation, retention and its loyalty.
- Working closely with HQ CRM & IT team and develop/improve global/local CRM database to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of company.
- Obtain customer data at various channel and keep them clean and well segmented along with company's strategy
- Overseeing entire marketing activities based on CRM analysis and analyze the result and do fine tuning for next activities. (Maximize profitability and ensure customer generation/retention/elevation).
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years in CRM experiences at retail or similar industries
- Wide Knowledge of entire marketing, CRM database/concepts and reporting skills (such as SQL background or similar skill needed for reporting) are required.
- Actual experience of digital marketing such as SNS & Email is required.
- eCommerce experience or knowledge is preferable
- Ability to perform other non-essential duties as assigned
- Strong communication and facilitation skills in Japanese, primary, and in English secondary, and experiences in partnering with HQ, retail, marketing and IT members to design and implement several types of marketing activities
Social insurance, Retirement plan, transportation Fee
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday, summer holiday,
annual Leave, maternity leave, parental leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.