Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Animal Health Company
You will lead all aspects of Finance for our Japan & Korea Affiliate, including financial planning & analysis, pricing & rebates, accounting & tax, as well as order to cash & customer service. Reporting to the CFO International, you will be the right hand of the Japan/Korea General Manager, and a key member of the local Affiliate Lead Team. You will play a critical role both in shaping the Affiliate strategy in line with corporate priorities, as well as designing and implementing a data driven, effective and efficient governance processes that enable execution and drive results.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or accounting
- 10+ years of finance experience in a public global company, preferably in the health industry
- 5+ years in a management position, ideally Head of Finance/CFO or similar
- Financial business acumen - exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a sound business judgement ; demonstrated ability to influence business decisions and drive execution to deliver sustainable value for the company
- Strategic ability - ability to think bigger picture and shape the affiliate's strategic direction by connecting local challenges and opportunities with corporate goals and priorities
- Core finance competencies - solid understanding of all aspects of an affiliate's financial operations, including financial planning & analysis (FP&A), local statutory and tax filings, transfer pricing, US GAAP accounting, financial (SOX) controls, order to cash operations including customer service, procurement operations, cash forecasting and treasury operations
- Results oriented - demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding expectations ; hands-on can do attitude ; strong drive and sense of ownership
- Team Leadership - ability to effectively lead teams through change ; demonstrated ability to select and develop strong team members while taking timely and adequate action to manage performance issues
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.