We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
Stable European Medical Company
As Japan CFO, your role will be to lead the Japan finance function and organization in order to deliver expected financial performance and ensure full compliance with Internal Control rules and Group policies, as well as external regulatory constraints. You will act as a Business Partner toward the Country Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support management on the financial implications of business activities and ways to improve the country profitability, cash generation and return on the capital employed. Be an active & contributive Business partner in building sustainable growth
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting both for statutory and consolidation purposes in compliance with local GAAP and Group chart of accounts as applicable,
- Provide financial forecasting, budgets, performance analysis, investments monitoring and cash optimization respecting Corporate guidelines,
- Ensure tax, legal matters and financial compliance,
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and effective in respect with the group manual and ethics and compliance behaviors,
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of strategic planning, introduction of new projects/investments or new acquisitions
- Organize the financial activities in the country, recruit and supervise the local financial manager's. Develop and grow talents.
- Monitor, in close relationship with Supply Chain, the level of inventories with Distributors and sell out data. Control sell out data provided by Distributors for the appropriate bookings of retrospective discounts.
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant financial and operational experience, 3-5 years of management experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced to Native level Japanese and English
- Proven experience driving business performance.
- Ability to anticipate accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, and operational issues, assess their implications, determine their impact and develop and implement an appropriate action plan.
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems, statements and reports. A strong working knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Experience partnering with and leading and influencing multiple teams responsible for complex operations.
- Previous managerial and leadership experience of a broad spectrum of professional finance staff (e.g. accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, etc.).
- Demonstrated management experience;
- Successful experience in an international / multicultural setting and role; driving to execution and results, leads and motivates teams
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.