Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Luxury Brand Company
- The CFO has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company, which including direct responsibility for accounting, finance planning and analysis, treasury, tax, internal control, legal, and leasing negotiations, etc..
- The CFO plays an important role in maintaining and developing close relationship with relevant government authorities, professional firms and landlords.
- He has a functional report to the HQ CFO
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Act as strategic business partner to the local management team as well as Milan HQ team.
- Assess and evaluate performance of organization with regard to long term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insights and recommendation to both short term and long term growth plan of the brand in Japan, like promotion campaign, new store project and renovations, etc.
- Build and develop an efficient and effective Finance Department, through regular performance evaluation and timely feedback.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Champion of the company annual budget process, work as local window with Milan Finance team for the reviewing and monitoring process. Company Human Resources Department March 10, 2020 2 Responsibilities:
- Work with FP&A team on preparing and presenting monthly financial reports, including P&L, actual vs budget, rolling forecast, etc. , within the deadline given.
- Review and analyze monthly financial result and provide recommendation.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, marketing campaign, store projects and other new offerings.
Accounting, Administration and Operations
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly finance statements and in charge of the local management book
- Enhance and implement accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems. Serve as key contact person for internal and external auditors
- Ensure that local operations comply with all tax and legal regulations and provisions.
- Negotiate and manage the terms and conditions regarding leasing agreement, credit card, insurance and other corporate related matters.
- Implement policies, procedures and process and ensure they are applied and followed
- Improve system, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis and make sure proper documentation in place to cope with the company's objectives
- Work with internal/external auditors, apply and follow up recommendation raised
- Design, implement and monitor crisis management procedure
- Oversee office administration where necessary
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 10 years relevant working experiences in Finance function, with proven track record in finance and team management experiences with multinational retail company in Japan
- Familiar with Japan legal and taxation regulations for Retail and Importation operations
- Excellent business acumen and analytical ability
- Outstanding in strategic thinking, whilst possessing a hands on approach
- Flexible, can work under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Result driven and multi-tasking
- Outstand communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with purple of different levels in an effective way
- Fluent English, both in oral and written
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MBA background is a plus
- Retail company / FMCG experience is a big plus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.