Global Consumer Goods Company
- Build the Clienteling process fit for the company's customers in Japan to better establish the relationship with the customers.
- Plan and execute clienteling tools and strategy to the stores and CSC collaborating with the Training Manager.
Customer Experience Assessment
- Execute Customer Experience assessment to understand the satisfactory level of the customers who received our service.
- Analyze and share learnings from the assessment to improve the customer experience for every touch point with the brand.
Data management and analytic
- Ensure Japan customer data is optimized for proper service and analysis.
- Analyze and report the customer data for further enhancement of customer experience.
- Communicate with Global CEM lead on any issues with the customer data
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer skills: Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong planning, organization, and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of similar experience
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.