Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese E Commerce Company
The group is still expanding and needs a Developer to join one of our Scrum Teams
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions
- Mentor/Coach junior members
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process
- Good knowledge on the concepts of IaSS, PaSS and SaSS.
- Experience in design and development in a cloud environment. (preferably, but not limited to Azure)
- More than 7 years experience on C#, MS SQL, MVC and Entity Framework
- Should have worked in the same company for at least 2 years
- Involved development project for a mission critical system which has a lot of customers
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box
[Nice to haves]
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology
- DBA experience
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams
- System Management and Operation experience
- Experience with
- Auto-Deployment using TeamCity & Octopus
- Tools like System Walker, GIT, JIRA etc.
- Message Queue
[Type of engagement]
Initially temporary but a high chance of becoming permanent employee | No Japanese required
Given the current COVID-19 situation, our client currently only accepts applicants who are currently residing in Japan.
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[About our client]
Our client is a major online service provider with a wide range of products and services.
This department is in charge of developing both new EC services and new logistics services.
We are looking for application engineers who will develop an order management system that connects the EC site with its logistics warehouse system. This system is being used by merchant operating on the EC site.
You will be involved in developing the various functions pertaining to order management such as shipment management, item management, inbound management and inventory management.
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.