Global Retail Company
Responsible for maintaining HR system accordingly, tracking the labor cost and KPI's related to HR activities, providing the various reports to internal stakeholders, and taking initiative for the various projects related to C&B.
- Encourage HRBP to update HR data in the system (Workday) such as new hire, termination, transfer and have them updated in timely manner.
- Corroborating with region HR and corporate HRIS, support all associates to use the HR system and correspond a various inquiries from them.
- Corroborating finance team, compile the labor cost budget annually, track the labor cost, analyze and estimate the actual cost monthly.
- Keep tracking the KPI's such as headcounts, overtime, attrition, etc.
- Generate monthly or yearly reports, such as KPI's and financial related documents required from local finance team or region HR team.
- Identify the issues related to C&B and take initiative for solution working with the Stakeholders
- 5 years or more working experience at HR department.
- Experience of introducing or renovating HR system
- Experience of labor cost management
- Working experience with finance department closely is preferable.
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Knowledge of Japanese labor laws and social insurances.
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- English communication skills are required
5 Million yen to 6 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.