Global Luxury Retailer
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Senior Specialist to oversee and administer employees accurate and fair rewards and modern benefits. Accountability to enhance the trust and value of HR team for senior management and employees as well.
Success factor is to work closely with HR Director, HR BP, and Finance to align with business priorities, to reflect them on own responsibilities
- Interface with our Shared Service HR for regular payroll & social insurance events, such like monthly salary, bonus, year-end adjustment through prophetic and attentive schedule management.
- Reporting various HR KPIs (e.g. FTE, Working Hours, Turn Over) to regional management with analytical insight. Maintain local and global HR database WORKDAY executing automatic interface programs and providing manual operations.
- Work closely with Global HR in Italy, respond ad-hoc query from them.
- C&B experience at least 3+years
- Good knowledge on compensation management, payroll operation, labor law, social securities Advanced Excel skills.
- Good command on English to be capable for weekly video conf and daily text exchange with HQ Proactive personality to tackle various challenges in very speedy business environment
- Experience in international company's HR Experience in similar scale company's HR(around 700-1,000 employees) is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
lease click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.