Global Retail Company
DTC and Omi- Channel Systems Analysis:
- Collaborate with business user(i.e. Merchandising/Allocation/Retail Operation/ECOM/Marketing) to identify new opportunities, gaps and functional improvements.
- Lead system/business analysis, requirement gathering, functional designs, UAT and implementation. Also, define post implementation business and system operations.
Basic Project Management:
- Define project scope/goals, plan, and requirements to deliver the solutions aligning with our project management methodologies.
- Work with Regional & Global IT resources, and selected vendors to ensure that projects stay on track and drive the project to completion.
System Support Management:
- Improve the IT support model by working with business users and IT teams for system operations and troubleshooting.
- Conduct system and operation analysis, and improve the service level by building knowledge within IT team.
- Define system operation, and create documents/manuals in to standardize system operations.
Basic Vendor Management:
- Manage service delivery from the 3rd parties.
- Work closely with vendor teams, to make sure they can deliver the service within aligned scope/SLA and meet user expectations.
- Vendor management routines such as ticket review and SLA review is required.
- Initiate service improvements by positively influencing third party vendors.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with providing first/second level support for retail stores and E-COM systems.
- Minimum 5 years of system implementations and process improvements in Retail and E-COM areas
- High level of understanding of core processes and industry best practices.
- Experience in E-COM/Retail/Omni-Channel systems implementation as internal resource or third party vendor.
- Knowledge and experience in project management and service improvements
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Japanese.
- Exposure to Oracle Retail an advantage
- International company exposures.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Aptitude & desire to develop new skills and knowledge across DTC Systems.
Full Time Employee
9.00AM - 18.00PM
7 Million Yen to 9 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
[Services and Benefits]
- Social Insurance (Employment, Worker's accident, Health and Pension)
- Employee discount for our brands
- 401(k) plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Commutation Allowance (up to 50,000 JPY per month)
- Merit Increase
[Holidays and Vacation]
※124 holidays per year (2019)
- Saturdays and Sundays are days off
- Additional 10 days of paid annual leaves
- New year holidays
- Special Leave
- Maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Medical leave
- Menstrual leave
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.