Global Financial Services Company
The Manager plays a critical role in supporting the Japan organization by contributing to overall business planning, team management and strategic development, reporting directly to the General Manager (GM) and managing her/his team members. S/he will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of strategic, analytic and communications initiatives to help ensure the business objectives of the area are met or exceeded. The role will also entail significant relationship management with the organization's Leadership Team and other key stakeholders globally. The Manager will handle a broad range of complex business and management challenges, anticipating and addressing roadblocks and risks, as well as facilitating decisions and creating an effective and efficient set of team processes and interactions.
This role is ideal for someone with a passion to drive effective change in a fast moving and innovative environment. Having energy and strong team commitment, this individual will be able to establish collaborative partnerships within the team and across the company to progress the business vision.
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness and management of the Japan office
- Acting as a central point of contact for urgent business issues, initiatives managed from the office of GM and addressing a range of informational requests
- Make recommendations and sharing insights with the leadership team on important business decisions, ensuring that business decisions are effectively communicated and implemented, while building consensus with key stakeholders in the organization and business lines
- Independently managing special projects/activities and directly manage certain day-to-day issues on behalf of the GM
- Building partnerships across the the company
- Overall responsibility for managing meeting content and presentations, including updates to senior business partners, team meeting, town halls, etc. Particular emphasis on creating effective and impactful presentations to summarise complex thoughts and solutions
- Support GM to make business plan, business update materials.
- Managing budgets, year-end process and other centrally owned processes as required.
- Overseeing and managing Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and also Client Incentive program
- Strategic thinking with the confidence and composure to effectively communicate with senior leaders
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and superiors and drive projects with little direction
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
- Superior organization and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Drive for results in ambiguity with the ability to achieve outcomes with little guidance
- High level of integrity required for handling confidential information
- Strong leadership to develop people and provide effective coaching to colleagues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High energy, an optimistic attitude and a good sense of humor
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.