Global Business Services Company
- The Business Manager works with stakeholders from several business units of the client company and related oversea sales companies to manage Web Operation Center of the client totally.
- The Business Manager works as a manager who is belong to the client company
The Business Manager takes lead in negotiation for usage cost of Web Operation Center and for requirements from oversea sales companies.
He / She is expected to lead and deliver the following activities
- Summarizing requirements from stakeholders
- Planning and monitoring for global web site of the client
- Vendors management including related our web operation in China for the client
- Various negotiation & adjustment with stakeholders
- Taking actions to improve the web site & operation center
- Experienced in Web operation/management projects is highly preferred
- Experience in project management is highly preferred.
- Experience in client (stakeholder) management is highly preferred.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Communication Skills - facilitate working meetings, ability to be a strong communicator in a virtual setting (via conference calls or web meetings)
- Problem-Solving Skills - facilitate a shared understanding of the problem, the possible solutions, and determine the scope of the project
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of techniques such as business and management accounting principles, cost benefit analysis
Project Specific Skills
- Ability to understand business problems and comprehend them for solutions. Strong communication and validation skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases. Enable in alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.
- Some Project Management experience in project delivery.
Soft Skill Required
- ・ Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with strong analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated by previous work experiences.
- ・ Critical Thinking Skills - evaluating multiple options before helping a team settle on a solution
- ・ Strong written and oral communication skills are needed to present findings and make recommendations
- ・ Proficiency in Japanese and English.
- ・ Ability to understand the client/stakeholders requirement and translate the same to English/Japanese for global team understanding and vice versa
- Over 10 Years
- Bachelor's Degree
・Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
・New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.