Note: This position requires fluent~ native level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
Global Health Care Company
This is a newly created role and will be integral in helping the organization build digital capability.
You will take a critical role to equip and transform the company as a digital savvy organization. You will plan, lead and coordinate digital transformation activities and projects focusing on BI and align them with the respective Business Units and functions. You are required to have both strategic and operational hands-on approach with excellent cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Primarily lead the design and build of BI and DWH of Japan to visualize our business performance in all aspects.
- Need to have strong BI and data analytics skills to work with business and regional BI teams to connect, lead, shape and deliver new insights.
- Engage in agile development approach (hands-on, fast prototyping), and work with external partners if required.
- Be at the forefront of digital transformation, introducing and implementing advanced solutions potentially including, but not limited to, predictive modelling, recommendation engines, and optimization techniques
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with a variety of structured and unstructured data sources
- Be a self-driven professional with self-initiative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Be comfortable with dealing with a variety of large or complex datasets and have a strong desire to keep up with latest advancements in applied data science / machine learning
- Ensure accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ability to lead, advocate and collaborate across various functions - at all levels.
- Japanese: Professional working proficiency (JLPT N2 or above)
- English: Professional working proficiency (TOEIC: Higher than 850)
- Expertise in BI(Tableau etc), ETL and DataWareHouse(SQL etc) functionality.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Consulting, pre-sales experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with enterprise and/or public cloud data architecture
- Experience in fast prototyping and/or agile development
- Knowledge of the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and their advantages
- Develop and activate a customer engagement vision; quickly embrace, understand and champion changes in the field of digital marketing; experiment with new innovative technologies to drive our business and digital presence into tomorrow's marketing and sales environment.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.